The Information Technology Laboratory in Control and Management is looking for people willing to cooperate in the field of scientific research, implementation of scientific-covered projects and educational work.
Preferred skills and experience:
- graduates in automation and robotics, computer science, mathematics or related fields,
- knowledge of mathematics applications (such as numerical methods, statistics, optimization)
- willingness to develop in directions such as:
- data science (statistics, machine learning, data mining),
- data analysis in management
- process diagnostics,
- modelling and optimization of industrial processes,
- willingness to participate in research and development projects and industrial orders,
- – good knowledge of the English language,
- – knowledge of environments such as Python, Matlab, R, PostgreSQL, MySQL will be an additional advantage.
Terms of cooperation to be agreed (contact jb (at) agh.edu.pl)